A new innovative service from STandon Consulting
Looking to leverage technology with modern management, the need to alter our way of working and evaluation has become a necessity. Creation of a dynamic organization requires disciplined management, accountability at all levels and reporting systems.
Sensing the gap in this respect in our SME textile units Standon Consulting proposes a cost effective and uniquely designed service for the Indian family owned and owner operated units.
The I.B.R.S brings to the organization the formal evaluation Board meeting concept of the big corporate world to the SME sector. Yet without the over heads or high expenses, or the scale of operations required otherwise to implement this concept.
What it offers
- Holding of monthly Board meetings conducted in professional corporate manner – The same as Ratan Tata & others leading corporate heads do.
- Formal recording and review of performances of the various aspects of a business units like sales, production, finance.
- Evaluation of CEO / MDs performance against targets based on figures.
- Accountability for the business head to the Board in a neutral professional environment, insulating from family relationships.
- A forum to question and formulate policy decisions in scientific and logical manner, especially for owner operated companies.
- Discussing Short, medium and long term plans and strategies for the business.
- Budgeting and targets formulation, with logical reasoning presented to board for approval.
The Standard Package
- Arrangements for up to 7 persons.
- Once a month full day meetings.
- Board room at Business centre or Hotel for a day included.
- Secretarial services for recording of proceedings and minutes included.
- Lunch and Tea included.
- Distribution of Agenda and minutes.
- An one hour lecture on Management topic.
Who Should Attend
Owner, Family members involved in business, CEOs, MD, Directors, Top Level executives like CEO and Plant head. This is not meant for middle level managers or executives. For more details – Contact Us